5 Strong Female Characters Who Inspire Me Everyday

Everyone strong woman in history has had to walk down a similar path... - Princess Diana

I am always inspired when I see a strong female lead, whether its in literature or TV, that is being celebrated for something more than being beautiful, or a decent love interest. We all love channelling our favourite fictional characters that speak to our souls, or make us want to be better people. These are mine.

1) Lizzie Bennet
Let's face it, we all dream that we could entice our perfect partner using only our wit and intelligence, right? Lizzie is everything a woman can and should be in my opinion - strong of mind and will.



2) Hermione Granger
Hermione taught the whole world that it is okay to be the smart girl - and for that I will be forever grateful.

Slate

3) Lorelai Gilmore
You crazy, crazy woman. You inspire me in so many ways, but mostly you have taught me the importance of independence.

Buzzfeed

4) Buffy Summers
I know this one seems far-fetched seen as Buffy is not an ordinary girl - but she reminds me to never doubt my own judgement.

Buffyverse

5) Jane Eyre
Despite facing hardship - Jane never changes who she is. Her strong belief in gender and social equality challenges every theme and character within the novel. This has taught me that even if your opinions are not popular, you must always stick up for what you believe.

One Room With A View

Who inspires you?! Comment below.


No comments